Supper and the Single Girl

Vegan Meals and Random Thoughts

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Pictures!

The first thing I did Sunday was go to see the Liberty Bell. As a lifelong feminist, I felt I had to get a picture of the declaration for a Women's Liberty Bell, even though it's barely visible in the photo. A guard told me that I could take photos everywhere but the security room (which I assumed was where they scanned the bags and had you walk through a metal detector).



The Philly Phlash runs from the waterfront, through downtown, to the Museum of Art. On one of the trips I took, it had a layover at the waterfront, so I enjoyed the cool breeze. A fellow tourist kindly took my picture:



Sorry I didn't get that many pictures, but I was only there over the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home